Welcome Message.

What is a blog if not a tool to chronicle events or share information in near real time? This is my thought as I begin this inaugural entry; I realize that this project is going to be an experiment of sorts.

I'm talking about a parallel accounting of my attempt to make money - not a lot of money - just some extra money, by writing about things that I love.

I love soccer (or football as the world knows it) and what is better than making money at something you love?!

So I've organized How to Write for Dollars in two main parts:

The first part is a History, which serves as the "How To." I've organized what I did to start up Gruffgoat's Football Blog, as a series of Steps that you can emulate to get your own money making blog up and running.

The second is classic blog. It is me, tracking what worked, trying new things, making suggestions, implementing changes, messing up, venting, maybe making money, and so on. These are real time, journal-like posts based on what's happening with Gruffgoat.

Welcome to my journey, and welcome to How to Write for Dollars.

Welcome, Step 1, Step 2, Step 3, Step 4, Step 5, Step 6, Step 7, Step 8, Step 9, Step 10


Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy
0 comments