Step 2:

As I began to ponder the possibility of writing about the sport I love, I asked myself that very question, "now where do I begin?"

No doubt you have reviewed my post on content, and have your idea ready to go.

The first step is to chose your medium. I knew about Google's "blogger" program and knew that to get started, it would cost me exactly ZERO dollars! That's right, to get a blog started on Google blogger, you pay nothing. Zip, zilch, nada.

If for future branding purposes you want to move your content to a new domain, you certainly can, but again, I was thinking speed to market. Period. How fast can I get my content out there.

Within the first week of starting Gruffgoat's Football Blog, I was finding myself at the top of Google searches for World Soccer stories and was averaging 100 impressions a day.

I'm fairly technologically savvy, but an XML programmer I am not. This program is a great way to start getting your content pages out of your head, and in to cyberspace.

Links You Need:
http://www.blogger.com/home

Welcome, Step 1, Step 2, Step 3, Step 4, Step 5, Step 6, Step 7, Step 8, Step 9, Step 10


Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy
0 comments