Step 3:

So you've noticed huh? The blog template I picked from blogger looked like all the rest! My marketing brain said that I ought to figure out some way to differentiate myself.

Remember, I haven't spent a single cent of my money so far and I'd like to keep it that way for as long as possible. So I went to my old friend the Google search bar and typed in a very simple search query:

Free Blogger Templates

Try it now using the search bar below:



BAM! I was flooded with sites offering free - DIFFERENT - templates. Like I said, I didn't want to pay for my own unique template, so I spent a copule of days cruising through the various sites until I found one that I thought looked clean and professional, had add space, and had features that I could adjust in my blogger dashboard.

What you see before you is a variation on the theme I picked for Gruffgoat's Football Blog.

So Step 3, before you start cranking away trying to format your blogger blog template, decide if it's the one you want to keep. If not, spend some time searching for a FREE template you can use.

Welcome, Step 1, Step 2, Step 3, Step 4, Step 5, Step 6, Step 7, Step 8, Step 9, Step 10


Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy
0 comments