Step 10.

Here we are at Step 10, the final step...and the step is - share the love! What does that even mean?

Well, it's more of a request actually. If you've liked what you read here, if you've learned something new, or if you've just found something useful, please place a link to any or all of these steps on your own site or blog! Remember, the URL here is: http://writefordollars.blogspot.com.

Also, please share your results, make comments to these posts, send me emails with suggestions, tell me what has worked (or hasn't worked) for you!

This concludes my 10 steps - pretty neat that it ended up being 10 - for getting Gruffgoat's Football Blog up and running.

After this post, I'm going to transition my entries in How to Write for Dollars to more of a journal. I'll tell you what I've tinkered with, what seems to be working, how much (if any) money I'm actually making, and so on! Thanks again and stay in touch.

Welcome, Step 1, Step 2, Step 3, Step 4, Step 5, Step 6, Step 7, Step 8, Step 9, Step 10


Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy
0 comments